How to Winterize Your Nails!!

9:04:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments



If there is one thing I love love love it is fun nails & Julep nail polish! Nothing looks more "polished on a lady" then well manicured nails.  It helps complete a total look whether you are going for a fun festive look or a demure natural nail.  We are in the midst of Winter and no matter where you live or what type of climate you live in, all of the below tips will be helpful to have great looking winter nails so that you can transition into Spring with ease!  Here are some great tips from Julep!  Julep Nail Polish can be purchased  in a variety of places such as online at Julep.com where you will find the largest selection or at your local Sephora and Nordstrom Stores!  You can even order them at Amazon.com! I personally LOVE the Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum!  Julep makes it so easy to do your own nails, that I asked a few of my clients & models to do their own nails with some fun nail products!  For the next few days, I will be posting pictures from my models!  I will also let you know what Julep Nail Polish was used for each one!  As a teaser I posted a couple below!  Check back to see more!!   





You Might Also Like

0 comments: